Sunday, May 18, 2008


super unglam.


this is my brother's bday gift.
(it's because he dont need anything for now.haha,so i gave him the best pressie.)


ma baby and i.


cash for trash.wahhahaha! =x sorry cash!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIJIA! :)

i was outta the game.


helemia's room.


we look like we're in heaven.


spot the most obvious buttok sticking out. (yup,and that's our very own yew seng)


beautiful scenery from mia's apartment.


S-11 (the place which makes von and mia gets more and more fat)


our food.it's super full okay.


i thought i wasn't suitable for this cap.

but i think it's not bad on me.haha!
celebrated kaijia's birthday on saturday and then
brother's birthday on sunday.
some was playing mahjong some watching movie.
and i finally sort of encountered my fear.haha!
i watched doll master and wishing stairs okay.
and it's kinda the first time i didn't cover my face with both my hands.
when chin and mia covered!! =x
okay i guess i was numbed by then.
the bed was too full that many of us was squeezing while sleeping.
but when i woke up i realise i got almost the whole bed lah!
but only left me ivan and von.
went for tuition after that then met up with baby.
you've became a part of me.












No comments: