Saturday, April 5, 2008

eewwwwww.

i seriously still cannot believe it.both wynne and yvonne is totally totally insane.
WTH.
i doubt i'll ever do that.
omg,okay here it goes.
but if you just finish your food,please do not read this.
and anyway,yvonne.
you're gonna be famous!RRROOOOAAAARRRR.TOTAL MADNESS.

went for self prac for wangqin's item.
halfway through some people say want to go toilet to shyt.
then never mind when she comes back from ladies,
she was holding her piercing as smiles as she comes in.
she came to my ears and whisper,
"wo de stud de na ge dong xi diao liao."

me:"woahlao,why will drop?"
von:"i just now hand itchy want to pei yang feeling with my stud.so i go and twitch the stud."
me:"and then?"
von:"and then drop inside the toilet bowl loh."
me:"ahah.stupid -.-"
von:"then i go and use plastic bag and dig see whether can find nots"
me:"KAO!YOU DIG!WITH YOUR SHYT ALL IN IT."
von:"ya loh i see the cupboard inside there got what.i was still thinking if i should fear factor use
my hand go and dig nots."
me:"nabei still fear factor and then?"
von:"and then in the end i hesitate for quite long then i see cupboard inside got plastic bag,
then i use it to cover my hands and dig see have nots."
me:"nabei you disgusting leh."
others:"then where's the plastic bag?"
von:"huh,i dulan i take out put at the side loh."
me:"wtf with your shit on it!!"
von:"ya loh. *gives innocent face

and guess what,after she said that all our face jitao stunned.
she jitao just leave the plastic bag there.
OH MY OH MY.i still can't get over it.

worst thing,
(12:25 AM) JAMIE.:yvonne you're gonna be famous soon lah
(12:25 AM) JAMIE.:hahahah i going to blog already
(12:25 AM) JAMIE.:i still can't believe you really did that man
(12:25 AM) JAMIE.:argh,i can't get over it
(12:25 AM) JAMIE.:ROARS
(12:25 AM) JAMIE.:you erxin1!
(12:25 AM) YVONNE.:LOLLLLLL
(12:25 AM) YVONNE.:i told wynne
(12:26 AM) YVONNE.:wynne sae " jus put hand in and take la.. later wash lor"
(12:26 AM) YVONNE.:u ppl are GAY!
(12:26 AM) YVONNE.:haha
(12:26 AM) YVONNE.:see wynne.. so brave
(12:27 AM) JAMIE.:WTF

hahahahhahahahah.WTH,it's really an interesting day.
tmr xinxian's prac in the morning eleven am.
hopeufully i'll reach in time man.
SUPER TIRED. :) :)



my babylove,my babyboy *hearts

No comments: