Monday, April 7, 2008

tiring.

woose.
dance started quite late today.
but it was all the way for me today.
but at least it isn't from morning till night.
super shagged,but i love it. :) wahahhaha!

gotta buck up even more jamiechan.
more effort from you please.more!
still not enough.
gotta keep reminding myself.but i'm always so lazy.argh!

ann wasn't really happy with our item today.
but no matter what,we still gotta make the item looks good.
keep practicing and practicing.
still not there yet. :( all the way! CHIONG.
left how many days to fantazia only.
have some sense of urgency lah! *talks to myself.

full run starts tomorrow.all the best man.
gotta do it well,go it good.
i dont want to feel the way i feel during last few performance.
eww,that really sucks.
it makes me think twice before doing things.
do i still wanna feel the same way?
NO WAY MAN. :(

i need prac prac and even more prac.
i need more time as well,
i need more rest as well,
school's starting soon.and i haven't really enjoyed myself yet.
argh,faster enjoy myself before projects drowns me again.

i wanna get a new phone,
a new camera.but before that,WORK.
if i dont work = no money.so i'd better not be lazy!ROARS.

although this might be honeymoon period,
but i will cherish what i have. :)
and prays hard and hope that this sweetness will never be gone.

No comments: