Sunday, June 22, 2008

swimming session (:

looks closely.the water here is hot.

the place where you can just chill by the swimming pool.

girl and me (:

i'm exhausted man!

they wanted to bully me,especially chan sen hong.
(:

the toilet (:

wynne and i.

SHWIMMING POOL

UBER ****,(uh,no labelling ah.)
went to cousin's house for tuition first.
after tuition brother,qianhui and her sis came over.
chill awhile then went down for swimming.
and i must say the swimming pool is dope,
the facilities as well.
okay perhaps i noob or what.but i say dope means dope =x
the whole swimming pool is like a trail like that.
and last time everytime when i went for tuition and i saw
the swimiming pool i tell you,
i'm uber tempted to jump striaght into the pool!
chan sen hong as usual,
he bullied me,in the children's pool
where the water is real shallow he made me lose balance and slam me.
irritating right?
and he bullied qianhui as well.
or i should say he bullied all of us.
so we all planned,
me qianhui and her sis,ryan and kenneth
against the big fat monster!
that's the reason why i have the water gun with me though.
it belongs to the two kids =x
it was tough for me,
but now i felt assured again.
and I LOVE YOU,
i just wanna let you know this is how much you mean to me.

No comments: